301 Bollingbrook Ct Richmond
FAB ladies! You don’t want to miss this event inspired by the awesomely FAB Dominique Frataccia and Heather Dunning! So I KNOW you all have some wonderfully awesome items in your home that need a new home to be truly loved, am I right?? Maybe some new Christmas gifts that will remain in their boxes if you keep them? LET THEM GO! Time to pass those items to someone who will really appreciate them! There are lots of details so please read carefully – Here’s what we are planning:
1. WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT EXCHANGE: Bring a FABulous bag (purse, tote, backpack, whatever) – we all have plenty we don’t use, right?? Fill the bag with items from your home that you don’t want or need. Here are some suggestions: jewelry, lotions, scarves, perfume, make up (unused), candles, basically smaller items you don’t want but someone else will LOVE. We will do a white elephant gift exchange with these, just like our Christmas party! WHAT FUN WILL THIS BE???!!
2. SOPHIE HOUSE DONATIONS: Find other NEW or GENTLY USED items in your house that you’d like to donate to Sophie House. Please choose items that are in good condition – new or like new. These can be clothing, hats, scarves,lamps, kitchen items, etc AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN GREAT CONDITION. * PLEASE see list below from Sophie House. We will have a room with these items on display. If you see an item that speaks to you, you’ll be able to take it home with you! Any items left will be donated to the Sophie House! Isn’t that awesome?!
* IMPORTANT: These items need to be dropped off no later than 1/30 so that they can be set up in the room ahead of time. If you are going to the FAB meeting on January 18th, you may bring your items then to give to Dominique. Otherwise, drop off on Dominque’s porch and message her that it’s there. (her porch is not covered so be aware of weather conditions). You may also drop off items at Heather Dunnings house if that’s more convenient. Her address is 12712 Farrington Rd, Ashland. Her porch is covered. If you drop off to her house, send her a message as well.
Here is a “Wish List” from Sophie House: dishes, cookware, curtains, twin mattresses and box springs, glasses, silverware, storage bins, twin sheets, full and queen sheets and blankets etc., winter clothes, jewelry, cleaning supplies, cleaning cloths, shower curtains, soap dispensers, lamps, journals and devotionals, inspirational items and did we mention storage bins? Oh and maybe a storage bin or two!
3. FOOD AND WINE POTLUCK – Of course! Please bring a snack or dish to share or a bottle of wine or other beverage. We really need to make sure we have some gluten-free options so when you RSVP, let us know if you are bringing gluten-free!
* Last thing: Please RSVP here as well as on the event in our Members Only Facebook group